Welcome to Jumanji! Jumanji’s in danger once more. Now, Download Jumanji Game. Jumanji Apk action-packed running game will have you on the run to retrieve the Falcon Jewel.
History of Jumanji
Joe Johnston directed Jumanji, a 1995 American fantasy-adventure film. The film loosely takes inspiration from the 1981 children’s novel by Chris Van Allsburg. It also marks the beginning of the Jumanji franchise. Van Allsburg, Greg Taylor, and Jonathan Hensleigh wrote the film. It stars Robin Williams and Kirsten Dunst and Bonnie Hunt, David Alan Grier, and Jonathan Hyde.
The story revolves around a board game that unleashes jungle-based hazards on its players every time they play. In 1969, a young boy named Alan Parrish was trapped in the game while playing with Sarah Whittle. Twenty-six years later, Judy and Peter Shepherd, sisters, find the fun and begin to play it. Then, unknowingly, they release the now-adult Alan. The quartet tracks down Sarah and resolves to end the game to undo all the damage it has done.
It was released on December 15, 1995, to mixed reviews. However, it was a box-office success and grossed $263 million worldwide with a budget of about $65 million. It was the 10th most-grossing 1995 film.
The film inspired an animated television series that aired from 1996 to 99. Zathura also followed it: A Space Adventure (2006) and two sequels, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017) and Jumanji: The Next Level (2018). Distribution for all subsequent films was handled by Columbia Pictures.
Now Download Jumanji Game | Jumanji Game Apk
Escape from the howling hyenas by running, climbing mountains, avoiding avalanches, jumping, and free-falling from deadly waterfalls to defeat anyone standing in your way
Avoid dangerous animals, such as rhinos, vultures, jaguars, and others while playing the game.
Save JUMANJI with this 4D Runner Game. There’s less talk and more running. Now, get moving!
4 WAYS TO PLAY THIS GAME: An entirely new style of runner featuring four incredible, next-level gameplay modes set in the world Jumanji. Charge forward and face your enemies. Climb dangerous cliffs and jump off of massive waterfalls. Jump, duck, run, jump, slide and keep running until you regain the sacred jewel.
EPIC ENVIRONMENTS. Unlock terrifyingly dangerous new environments when you play: The Jungle. The Oasis. The Dunes. Whitmire.
Choose your avatar: Running is more enjoyable when you can choose your character. Ruby Roundhouse (Dr. Smolder Bradstone), Franklin “Mouse”) Finbar (Professor Shelly Oberon) and Franklin “Mouse” Finbar (Ruby Roundhouse).
Mad skills: Make the most of each character’s unique talents. For example, you can throw boomerangs.
DEADLY JUNGLE BATTLES. Defeat giant brutes and other fearsome enemies. Don’t let anyone stand in your path!
ENDLESS TREASURES. Collect power-ups when you race and jump along perilous running paths.
- Magnet- collects all of the nearby gold bars.
- Shield – Protects you from all kinds of obstacles
- Double your gold bar picks to be ahead of the game with the Gold Doubler
Style ups: The right look is essential for running and jumping. Explore new places and find amazing outfits. Each power-up you obtain in the game will give you a bonus.
Are you ready to move up? It’s possible! now Download Jumanji Game.
Jumanji: User feedback on Epic Run.
- Myla: It’s fun and never gets boring. The difficulty level is the same for all levels. It’s only been a few days since I started playing, and I already deleted it. In truth, I recommend the Minion game. Although it has the same concept, the game is constantly changing.
- Vicki Kleingeld: The game is fun, but I find it tedious. I ended up stopping the game after 17 times, going the same routes. How are you supposed to get the items if you keep going the same way? Does the game do this by design? It feels like.
- rajendra rakshe: This game is fantastic! It is a great game, and I recommend it to all my friends. All levels and maps have been passed. I am just waiting for the new map, which will be coming soon. Would you please add the level or new map as soon as you can? I had no complaints. This game was fun, exciting, and adventurous. I hope so.